Dr. Wester and Dr. Sarantos use the latest technologies to create and maintain beautiful and healthy smiles. We are pleased to offer the following services in a friendly and comfortable environment.
- Tooth colored fillings
- Dental implants
- Treatment of gum disease (gingivitis & periodontal)
- Professional cleanings
- Pediatric dental treatment, ages 1 and up
- Bridges, partials and full dentures
- Digital x-rays
- Intraoral photography
- Cosmetic dentistry
- At home bleaching
- Removal of difficult stains
- Treatment of bad breath and lip/mouth sores
- Treatment of grinding, clenching
- Treatment of chronic headaches
- Root canal therapy
- And much more …
To learn more about dental procedures such as crowns, veneers and implants, visit the American Dental Association website and click on Your Oral Health – A to Z Topics, or call our office at (269) 327-1119.
Wester Dental Care, P.C. is OSHA compliant, and follows OSHA sterilization recommendations.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.